Enjoy some of the best flavors of fall with this soft and delicious cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookie! Bake them right away, or freeze the dough for later!
My favorite thing is a homemade cookie right out of the oven. Warm, gooey, and filled with your favorite flavors! Usually we go for a batch of these perfect einkorn chocolate chip cookies, but today I wanted to go for more of a seasonal cookie!
So I made a few changes and came up with this amazing cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookie!
I was a little apprehensive about the flavor combination, since it was something completely new to us… But I shouldn’t have been!
In fact, I could barely keep enough on the tray to take pictures of them! It’s a good thing this recipe makes 48 cookies, because every single one was gone by the end of the night!
Of course, I guess that was to be expected when I made them during a family dinner 🙂
There was an overwhelming request for me to make these more often and even talk of me giving them as Christmas gifts! It’s a good thing they are so easy to make… talk about a great gift to get and an easy one to give!
Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
With each bite of this unique cookie, the flavors of fall envelope you in a warm blanket of ooey-gooey deliciousness!
The perfect blend of sweet chocolate, tart cranberries, and nutty pecans, these cookies will disappear as fast as you can bake them!
You can also portion out and freeze the cookie dough with these instructions and bake them later… that might keep those eager hands off the cookies long enough for you to get some!
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla. Cream the mixture until it is fluffy.
- Next add eggs one at a time. Beat on high for at least 30 seconds after each egg. The mixture should look like butter cream icing at this point.
- Add baking soda and salt. Mix briefly.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time. Start very slowly to avoid kicking flour out of the bowl. Mix for 30 seconds after each cup.
- Add chocolate chips, cranberries, and pecans. Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spoon them onto cookie sheet with a teaspoon and bake for 11-12 minutes.
- The cookies may appear under done, but if baked for any longer they will be too crispy. (Each oven is different, so you may need to adjust the time by a minute or two.)