Episode III – Blogging Q&A Session
Thank you for all the amazing questions that you sent in this week! Here are just a few of the questions we covered:
SOME OF THE QUESTIONS COVERED
- What’s the best recipe plugin for bloggers?
- Do you have to ask before linking to someone else’s content?
- What do you do if you want to use a photo from another blogger?
- How do you create and customize affiliate links for tracking where your sales are coming from?
- Is it considered rude to comment on someone’s Facebook page from your blog Facebook page?
- Before you can apply to an ad network (any ad network) how do you know you’ve reached their requirements. Do they look at unique users or overall page views?
- How do you prove that you’re reached the ad network requirements? Do they just take your word for it?
- Can you apply for an ad network the moment you hit their requirements?
- Do you need a tax ID to apply to an ad network or affiliate program?
- What advice do you give someone who is just starting out, less than 50 on mailing list, in order to get monetized fast?
- I would LOVE to know your thoughts on Vlogging!
- What services (Sumo, Board Booster etc.) are most valuable and give you the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to monetizing your blog?
- Once you create a product, what advice do you have for getting it in front of more potential buyers?
- What kind of disclosure do I have to have on my blog, if I’m running ads or doing the Amazon affiliate program, and how do you put it on there? Do you use a plugin?
- How to you copyright your blog?
Here are the links mentioned in the video, see above the video to read the questions that were asked and answered!