Episode I - Blogging Q&A Session
Thank you for all the amazing questions that you sent in this week! Here are just a few of the questions we covered:
GETTING STARTED AND WHAT STEPS TO TAKE AFTER GETTING HOSTING
- How do l get started?
- Could you speak to the wannabe or newbie on beginning a blog? Say crucial first steps to implementing a successful blog?
ENGAGING AND GROWING YOUR AUDIENCE
- What is one area we should be spending time for blog growth--writing more, connecting with other bloggers, guest posting? What is your opinion on the least time for the maximum reader growth?
- How to engage your audience? Because when I ask my email list questions I get crickets ... As well as very few replies to posts despite enticing questions at the end and up to say 5 to 20k views on a post with virtually no comments! What is a blogger to make of that?
- How to use Facebook to promote your blog? Do you use Facebook? For some reason I don't get how to promote on Facebook at all.
MONETIZING YOUR BLOG
- I would like to monetize better, but with the least amount of time possible.
- What are the main things you are making money with at your homestead? How big is it?
- So how do you go about monetization if you’re just starting out or over as in my case, without a 1,000 page views monthly like you say in your blog tutorial?
- How and where to promote an ebook? Even a small one. I'm creating my first this month. With ideas for some in the near future.
- I'm thinking about starting a lifestyle blog. My question is how to start using Pinterest without help from other websites like board booster
- I think you are supposed to daily pin your pins. I have already pinned most of my pictures. What do I do now? Are we supposed to go to our Pinterest board and delete them off and then re-pin them (or re-pin and then delete the duplicates)?
- It seems to be the practice of pining other folks pins to some of your own boards. What is this for? I’m not sure I understand all the reasons or purpose behind this.
- I see Pinterest pictures that are not own someone’s website. Do they post a temporary picture (as in maybe a seasonal image) on their page and pin it to Pinterest and then delete it off their page?
- Help getting added to boards. Building up your Pinterest presence.
- I read people talking about group boards, but don’t understand. How do you find these group boards?
Here are the links mentioned in the video, continue below to the video notes to read the questions that were asked and answered!
1. YES! Join the mentorship group!!
2. How to Start a Blog
3. Siteground Hosting Signup Link
4. "WHAT'S NEXT": Steps for launching or re-launching your blog
5. Genesis Child Theme: Midnight Theme by Victoria
6. 0 to 10k Page Views in 30 Days: Blog Traffic Strategies
7. Creating a Product Post
8. PIMP your Pinterest: Advanced Pinterest Strategies
✨ JOIN NOW ✨