Dress these pancakes up with chocolate chips or fresh fruit and top with butter and maple syrup for a delicious breakfast meal any time of the day!
Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Box Mix Directions:
1. Grease griddle or skillet and heat over medium heat. Griddle is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
2. Mix 1 1/2 cups Einkorn Pancake Mix, 1 cup milk, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 egg, and sweetener (optional) until smooth. In 1/4 cup servings, pour pancake batter onto hot griddle.
3. Cook until bubbles appear in middle and edges are slightly dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
1. Heat waffle iron as directed by manufacturer.
2. Mix 1 1/2 cups Einkorn Pancake Mix, 1 1/4 cup milk, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 egg and sugar (optional) until smooth. In 1/3 cup servings, pour batter onto center of hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Box Mix Ingredients:
Organic Einkorn Flour, Baking Soda, Less Than 2% Of: Organic Vanilla Extract Powder (Organic Ground Sucrose, Organic Vanilla Bean Extractives)