AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS. Check back here for updates.
Are you interested in guest posting with A Modern Homestead? Fabulous! I would love to talk with you about a posting relationship!
Here at A Modern Homestead, we have quite a few topics we like to cover. Would you be interested in writing about one of the following areas of expertise?
- Cooking (from scratch, any wheat based recipes must be formulated for einkorn flour)
- Food Preservation (Canning, Dehydrating, Freeze Drying, Freezing...)
- Seasonal Living (fall, Christmas...)
- Crafting (knitting, crochet, woodworking...)
Rules and Requirements for Guesting Posting on A Modern Homestead:
- You must provide new content and photos for your submission. You may not re-post previously published content.
- All ideas and photos must be your own, we DO NOT take other people's content without permission.
- You may backlink to your site and individual posts on your site within your submission. (Within reason, we reserve the right to say you have too many links if it hampers the ability to read the content)
- You may link to your social media accounts!
- Please supply 2-5 topics, titles, or post descriptions with your guest post application.
- Photos must be high quality, at least 600px wide.
- Content must be at least 400 words (for recipes) or 600 words for non-recipes.
- Exact content may not be used again unless you contact A Modern Homestead first for removal from our site. Only then can it be posted elsewhere (for SEO reasons). However, you can re-write the content to reuse at any time.
- No more than 2 affiliate links within the post.
- Backlinks to your own site acceptable, 3-5 max.
- All posts will be checked for plagiarism.
Have a question? Feel free to email me at Victoria@amodernhomestead.com
Submit your guesting posting application!
Send me an email me at Victoria@amodernhomestead.com with your ideas!
Please include your name, website URL, and at least 1 relevant post idea.