✨ When Will My Order Ship?
All orders received by Tuesday at Midnight will ship the following Tuesday and Wednesday with 2nd Day Air Service. We do this to ensure we have enough to fill your order, without running out again!
And we only ship Tuesday-Wednesday to ensure your frozen goods don't sit in the post office over a weekend.
✨ How Much Food Fits in a Box?
You can fit a TON of food in one of our boxes! We want to make sure you get the most value from your order, so I wanted to show you what a full box can really hold!
This box contains the following:
(2) 14" Einkorn Pepperoni Pizzas
(2) Sets of 2 Einkorn Pie Crusts
(2) Pans of Einkorn Cinnamon Rolls
(2) Pans of Einkorn Yeast Rolls
(2) Frozen Einkorn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tubs
(3) Dozen Einkorn Tortillas
(3) Loaves of Einkorn Sandwich Bread
(6) Different Einkorn Box Mixes
✨ Can You Reduce Shipping Costs?
YEP! We now have a free shipping option for orders $300
Just fill your cart and the option for free shipping will appear over $300!
Making the most of your $300 order!
- Purchase a whole month of food at once. Instead of purchasing einkorn goods every week, or every other week, grab your whole month at once.
- Go in with a friend (or two) to get a larger box of food!
For all other orders:
- Purchase a whole month of food at once. Instead of purchasing einkorn goods every week, or every other week, grab your whole month at once. The difference in shipping costs for a couple of items is not that different from a whole box full!
- Go in with a friend (or two) to get a larger box of food and split shipping costs.
- Pick up locally! I know many of you are near (in Texas terms) to our shop in Bryan, so please feel free to place your order, select local pickup, and then make a trip to see us! Stay for lunch and a free cookie on us!
- Subscribe! When you create a monthly subscription, you save 10% on your order! This helps us anticipate product needs AND helps you save money!
Please note: Dry goods (box mixes, stuffing, bread crumbs...) that do not require cold shipping can be purchased on their own for a much lower shipping rate.
✨ Do You Ship Outside the USA?
Yes! We have 13 items that are not shipped frozen that we CAN ship to you if you live outside of the USA!
You can view and order those items through our Etsy shop and we will ship them to you shortly!
✨ Are You Baking These Items in Your Home?
No! We have a beautiful downtown space in Bryan Texas that is our licensed commercial kitchen for creating these items in a safe and clean environment so that you can enjoy them with ease!
As of August 24th, 2021 this 1930's building, turned bakery, is open to the public for walk-in lunches, order pick-ups, custom cake orders, and more! Be sure to grab a pastry while you're here!
✨ How Will My Order Stay Fresh During Shipping?
We handcraft your order in our commercial kitchen, then package and freeze it right away to ensure it's freshness. Then we package it up in a double lined box filled with insulated liners and dry ice.
This practice will keep your food fresh along its journey to your door! Just make sure to keep an eye out for your tracking number, so you can be sure to unpack it right away.
✨ How Do I Access My Account?
An account should have been created in the system with your email address when you placed your order. If not, please let me know and I can do it on the backend of the system.
You can login at this address to see your account, update information, and to reorder or set up Subscribe & Save to save 10% off your purchases each month.
✨ Do You Use Einkorn Grown in the USA?
We don’t use USA grown einkorn currently, due to glyphosate drift. We use Jovial einkorn which is grown in Italy (a country which has almost completely banned glyphosate altogether). Why?
Much of the wheat grown in the USA is treated with glyphosate (aka "round-up"), which can drift up to 10 miles from where it's sprayed and end up on other crops too.
Our son is very allergic to glyphosate and we’ve found that even organic einkorn, if grown in the USA, still causes him to have a terrible reaction.
However, the pure organic einkorn grown in Italy doesn’t cause that reaction! So to create the best experience for our customers, and our own family, we only use Jovial brand to avoid those glyphosate issues.
✨ I have a different question...
No problem! Send me an email at Victoria@amodernhomestead.com and let me know how I can help you!
✨ If you haven't placed your einkorn order yet, our first run of products is limited, so place your order here today!