Chips are kind of a summer essential around here. Between barbecues and parties, they are just always around.
When it's a small group I like to make my own. But for a big group I just buy some! And you'll be happy to hear, there are quite a few surprisingly healthy chip options to choose from!
Now before you get upset about store bought chips, hang tight. I'm getting to the good part! Besides, there's nothing quite as satisfying as popping open a fresh bag at the family picnic!
So what could possibly make an organic food lover like myself buy bagged chips?
Two words: Coconut Oil.
Organic or non-GMO chips, fried in organic coconut oil? Yep. I'm in.
I have personally tried all of these and they are amazing! I am happy to let my son enjoy these on occasion... And he's happy to eat them!
Depending on where you live, you may be able to find them in the store. But I prefer to just buy mine online. They are a little less online and I can buy whatever flavors I want (that may or may not be in my local store).
1. Jackson's Honest Non-GMO Sea Salt
2. Jackson's Honest Non-GMO Barbeque
3. Jackson's Honest Organic Salt & Vinegar
4. Jackson's Honest Non-GMO Salt & Vinegar
5. Jackson's Honest Non-GMO Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
6. Jackson's Honest Non-GMO Sweet Potato Chips
7. Jackson's Honest Purple HEIRLOOM Potato Chips (mega crunchy points for this one!)
8. Jackson's Honest Organic Corn Chips
Other brands that offer Coconut Oil fried chips (though not organic):
Boulder Canyon Sea Salt