This list of 25 Summer Activities proves that Summer is a time of food, fun, sun, and crafting. Check out this fun list for the whole family and try a few today!
This is the first summer I’ll be able to enjoy the season with my son. He’s 14 months old and we both suffer from eczema, so the heat and allergens of the summer can really put a big stress on our skin.
But after a recently starting a healing diet, we are no longer having those issues! So now we are going to play outside all summer!!
25 Summer Activities for the Whole Family
Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy Summer, and I plan to do each one this year!
1. Beat the heat with some Fresh Lemonade (with a surprise step you'll never guess!)
2. Go berry picking and make some Homemade Jam
3. Cool off with these Homemade All Natural Snow Cones
4. These Homemade Marshmallows are perfect for a campfire roast
5. Grab a glass jar and make Sun Tea
6. Pick some wildflowers and make a Hammered Flower napkin or card
7. Have a Color Fight with this DIY Color Powder!
8. Take pictures in a field of flowers (watch for snakes!)
9. Create a giant family portrait with this DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint
10. Find some sunflowers and harvest their seeds for roasting!
11. Get into the chocolate stash and make some Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
12. Start on your Christmas gift list with this easy Homemade Vanilla Extract! It’s best after at least 6 months, so this is the perfect time to start it!
13. Have a game of Night Bowling with these Glow in the Dark DIY Bowling Pins.
14. Bake a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies to enjoy at a family picnic
15. Have a rodeo in your yard with these adorable Stick Horses
16. These Homemade Graham Crackers are perfect for S’mores!
17. Clear out your garage with these FREE Crafts you can make from everyday items.
18. Get really messy with a game of Shaving Cream Twister.
19. Grab all your loose family photos and get them organized with this Scrapbook idea so easy, even the little kids can help!
20. Get wet with this Giant DIY Slip and Slide.
21. Pick some fresh figs and Dehydrate them for a fun addition to homemade trail mix.
22. Make a big batch of Homemade Chocolate Syrup to go with some homemade vanilla ice cream.
23. Paint a watercolor picture with bubbles: Here’s how!
24. Eat the rainbow with some DIY Fruit Popsicles.
25. Stock up on Free Candy for a family movie night.